Social Media is a great way to reach your clients, but can you also use it to draw people to your business?
Using social media etiquette is easy when you know what that actually means!
So many of us are told that social media is the best way to connect with others, to showcase not only your products, but as well to build your business and relationships. So where do you start? The first step is to do your research, decide what social media platform you want to start with (yes that is right, don’t try to do too many if you are starting out, choose one, understand it and then add on the next ) and once you are ready to get started, put a plan into place on how much time, and how many posts you will contribute each day to your chosen platform.
There will be some social media etiquette questions that you will have to ask yourself before you get started:
- Who am I targeting?
- Will I offend others with what I am saying? How will I be perceived? Do I care?
- What % of content am I using to SELL something vs sharing educational content (80 – 20 Rule here, don’t just try to sell your product – that should be only 20% of your content)
- Am I doing social posts, or professional posts? Social updates are great on Facebook and Twitter, keep your LinkedIn status more professional
- Will I be tagging others on Social Media? Never tag someone in a photo that is not very flattering, and ask their permission.
- How will I brand myself? Use a professional photo of yourself in your social media, and start your branding! Be sure to use the same photo in other social media platforms as well.
Learn even more great tips on Social Media this week! Join Fiitfu and Ally Loprete, talk show host of “This Little Parent Stayed Home” this Thursday on our Free Webinar. Ally’s tips from experience, will set you off on the right foot for starting to reach customers online, and convert them into business builders. Register here: Best Way to Grow Your Team Both Off and Online.
Nationally recognized as a vibrant and dynamic public speaker, Ally hosts a radio program on iHeart Talk Radio with more than 160 million subscribers. It is on her program, THIS LITTLE PARENT STAYED HOME that Ally has been diligently chipping away at her mission to bring 1 million parents home through self-employment and entrepreneurship. She also coaches on Social Media Etiquette and gaining awesome exposure. You can join one of her 10,000 followers on twitter @allyLoprete.
You will also get tips on how to follow-up with those clients once you start getting some extra exposure. It will be a game changer for your business.
Looking forward to connecting with you Thursday! REGISTER HERE for the webinar